Clients throughout the world come to Rosewood to recover from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and co-occurring conditions. Cooperation, communication and collaboration form the basis of our strong working relationships with professionals and families.
– We have two locations: Wickenburg, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
– Patients may direct admit into any appropriate level of care and we can facilitate a medical detox if required.
– We provide a complete continuum of care: IP, Residential, Detox, PHP, and IOP.
– We treat adult and adolescents.
– We treat all genders.
– We provide individual treatment plans for every patient with a multidisciplinary team.
– We provide a holistic approach treating the whole person, not just the disorder. We use a trauma informed approach.
– Our treatment approach is evidence-based.
– We are in-network with most major insurance plans as well as AHCCCS.
Rachel Rubenstein, LCSW provides counseling and support services for adolescents and adults. Rachel is an EMDR therapy provider, teaches coping skills, assists people working through trauma, and supports people through life’s challenges. She believes resilience can be learned and growth can result from adversity. Rachel is also Executive Director of the Scottsdale Youth & Community Coalition and believes by educating and empowering youth and families to live their healthiest and happiest lives we can make a positive difference on a community level.